Yes. We cull out double chins, closed eyes, out-of-focus shots, and anything else you’d like us to remove. Here’s what we think about when culling your photos:
- How many final photos would you like to have?
- How important is this photo within the full set?
- Do people in the shot look nice?
- Is the image of a good quality?
- Does the image add to the variety within the full set?
We work with Lightroom catalogs and flag culled images as rejected. You can always go back and review the images we've rejected to make sure we didn't cut anything you'd like to keep.